DRILL 19: Turn left & stop in box
- Make a left turn through the marked yellow lines. Make a smooth, non-skidding stop with the contact patch of the front tyre completely inside the white painted box.
- This test is done at whatever speed, and whatever gear you choose.
- On the testing officers signal, mirror, mirror head check, head check.
- Approach the left turn, prepare your speed prior to the left turn (FIFPRB)
- Use the space, enter from the right hand side, turn the chin and maintain (FIFPRB)whilst turning the handlebars.
- Turn your chin, look towards the box.
- Proceed to the box and stop with the contact patch of the front tyre in the box. On the line is considered outside the box.
- Mirror, mirror head check, head check before you set off again.