DRILL 1.2: Posture
- The feet: The arches of the feet are placed on the foot pegs with the toes slightly out and slightly down.
- The knees: Grip the fuel tank
- The seat: Sit forward at an effective balance point on the seat.
- The arms and hands: Hands are placed lightly around the handgrips with the knuckles up and the wrists slightly down, elbows and arms are relaxed.
- The back and shoulders: The back should remain slightly bent and shoulders sagged. Both back and shoulders should remain relaxed.
- The head: The head is up and the eyes looking forward at horizon level. Turn the head in the planned direction of travel.