My name is Fabienne from Girl Torque cc, my vision for this event is to create a safe environment for all different levels of female riders within the motorcycling community.This will be a space where riders can come together and share theirexperiences, learn, communicate and transform their riding ability on two wheels
821- 849 Luddenham Rd,Luddenham NSW 2745
6 x 15 minute approx. sessions of track time (5 groups at different speeds but numbers of group may vary)
*Track session mentors provided(classroom review discussions not available on the day)
Lap timer used to log your performance and consistency
Access to MotoGP and Ride 3 on PS4 between sessions
Complimentary Photography by MotoGP & ASBK Accredited Photographer
1x Sports Drink
1x Light Snack
Your very own creative artwork for social media (only upon requests)
Event recap video for you to share your ride day experience!
Rider mentors allocated to each riding group
Scrutineering and registration from 7:30 am
Riders briefing begins at 8:30 am
Track walk at 8:40 am
Track session commences 9:00am to 4:45pm
Purple – First time ever on a track and/or still prefer to take it slow/ inexperienced
White – First time at Luddenham track/or still prefer to take it steady/newcomer
Yellow – Experienced Medium
Green – Experienced Medium Fast
Red – Experienced Fast
Groups may change based on number of attendees and operational requirements. Participants will not be allowed to change groups unless instructed by organisers. All participants have the responsibility to ensure they are prepared for their sessions.
This is not limited to but includes:
– Body is fully covered, full leathers – 1 or 2 pieces, must be zipped together. Including longer length gloves and boots.
– Full face helmet meeting approved standards
– Riders license
– Riders in Purple group only can wear normal street gear. Make sure you have: leather or textile jacket, approved helmet, riding boots, gloves, Kevlar jeans or textile pants.
– Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated
– No leaking fluids e.g. oil,coolant and brake fluid
– Tyres clear of any punctures and are deemed satisfactory for track.
– Spectators must sign in at the main Luddenham Raceway centre. A $5 spectator fee will be required before entry. Spectators must be – 16 years & older to be permitted to enter the open pit.
– There are no refunds.
– In an event of wet weather,the ride day will still proceed. Only if deemed unsafe/cancelled by the track owner, then you may reschedule to one of our other dates
* Group mentors will be on track and will provide tips and advice trackside.
You are almost there. Secure your spot now!
Go to the link below so we can send you out the payment details.
Subject: “Track Day” Scroll down to “Track day” in services field box.
Fabienne 0418 297 585